Hi Phil,

I am one who never purchases version 1 of any product especially computer
software and hardware. That said, I believe you should monitor the reflector
when the new product is released to see what problems if any are being
reported. I'd say wait at least 3 months but no more than 6 months (ballpark
figure based upon gut feeling). Also note that demand for the new units will
be high and it may take some time after you make your decision to actually
obtain one.

Additionally, most problems are immediately adressed by Flex so if you do
encounter a problem your resolution will not be far behind.

Hope I helped!

Edwin Marzan
AB2VW