Hi,

this may be nit picking, but ...

> A. The filters are optimized for the amateur bands but will operate
> over the entire HF spectrum. We lock transmitter TR relay in
> firmware and require a valid license to receive a key to operate
> outside of ITU recognized bandplans.

1) With the open source nature of the software, this does not really
mean anything. I doubt that it would very difficult to unlock the
spectrum between the amateur bands.

2) What kind of license? An Amateur Radio License?

3) No license - No TX: appears not to be planned. Why try and lock the
non-amateur QRGs, while not locking the TX for amateur bands, for
those who do not have a valid license?

vy 73 de toby
--
DD5FZ, 4N6FZ (ex dj7mgq, dg5mgq, dd5fz)