N3WT wrote:
> Ignacio,
> I had the same problem.  On svn-x 1143 the loading would freeze at about 4
> seconds to complete.  Previous SVN-X's loaded ok.  I even renamed
> PowerSDR.mdb, which in previous loading problems usually took care of it.
> I finally deleted all files in the SVN-X folder and started over.  I  made a
> full  fresh download by SVN-X-Checkout.  Now svnx 1143 loads up and
> operating fine.   Looks like some significant changes to test out in svn-X
> 1143 .
>
> I do  keep separate folders of svn-(not the svn-x branch) and also the
> official release,  just in case.   Of course, you can always revert back to
> previous working versions of svnx too.
>
> 73  John, N3WT.

John,
It worked for me also, thank you.
The reason for asking here before posting a bug report was to know if it
was a real problem or something unique to my configuration.  It seems to
be related to Tortoise svn, I think, so I'll have to close the bug
report already posted.

--
73 de Ignacio, EB4APL