You are correct that the QSD is essentially a band pass tracking filter.  It
only requires that you filter harmonic frequencies.  Saturation is +3 dBm at
the antenna connector with the preamp off.  That is about S9 +80 dB.

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
FlexRadio Systems
Ph: 512-250-5435
Fax: 512-233-5143