I have developed a strange parasitic that I have determined is from the
PA. It is at 5.350 MHz plus or minus 50 Hz. It seems to be voltage
sensitive. Today it develops if the power supply  is at or below 11
volts but yesterday it would start  oscillating at around 13.3 volts. I
first noticed this when  keying the rig without any drive would generate
a ½ watt with a very high SWR through my linear. Further research showed
that this parasitic was generated even with the SDR-1000 in the off
position but DC still applied to the rig, (PA still getting DC).

Has anyone else ever experienced this????

Mark NU6X   Sedona,AZ