-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Kirk
(KW5TX)
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:23 AM
To: Joe - AB1DO
Cc: 'Flexradio'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] ANF

Joe,
I also switched back to 1.8   because the others were just to
flaky...thus...Beta/Alpha.
And  indirectly?...That's my main point referring to the Block LMS etc.
I do not need "settings" and complications for something as simple as an

Auto Notch. I need 1 button...that takes out all tune up carriers/tones
:) There's a concept.
Just like My MarkV and IC746Pro and ProII and 7000 does...very simple.

I have a MFJ784B that does it very well as well I use on my boat
anchors.
An auto notch that degrades the audio quality is not an option for me
tho.
1 button for Auto Notch (that works) and a Variable Manual Notch.
_Then_ I would have the perfect SDR. Until then I will continue to whine

:)
steve
kw5tx

Joe - AB1DO wrote:
> Hi Bob, Pete,
>
> On start-up I too have found that ANF and NR both start as if Block
LMS is
> DISABLED, irrespective of whether it is selected or not. Only after
> unchecking and rechecking will Block LMS be activated. This behavior
occurs
> in both the official 1.8.0 release and in the SDR-X SVNs. Neither
starting
> with a clean database, nor doing a complete reinstall changes this.
Hope
> this helps. Let me know if you want me to report to the bug-tracker.
>
> 73 de Joe - AB1DO

turned
>>> OFF.  I have no idea if a locally generated spur is a good
approximation
>>> of an interfering carrier!
>>>
>>> Pete
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "n3evl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>