There have from time to time been a number of threads generated on splitting
the reflector.  I would much rather filter topics of personal interest using
the "eyeball, brain and finger method" than feel that I might be missing
something of importance because it was posted on the reflector to which I do
not subscribe.

My guess is if the reflector were split, at least 75% of the current
subscribers would subscribe to both.  So what have you gained?  A lot of cross
posting?

Excluding times like the present, this reflector is a long way from overload.

73,

Dan N4XWE

http://mail.yahoo.com