I agree with this completely.  We should not throw out the baby with the
bath water.  This hoopla will die down once the radio is introduced and
I for one definitely prefer having all messages dealing with software
radio issues as applied to Flex in one place.

Since the SDR-1000, which is still available in limited quantities, and
is a lot cheaper than the Flex 5000C will run the same sdr code, it does
make sense to concentrate ideas on how to best utilize the code in one
place.

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.