The griffin has the same focus issues though.  There are ways of getting
around this, but this is more hoops than most are willing to jump through.
We will be addressing the focus issue in the future for contest purposes, so
I have no doubt this will eventually be solved (griffin controlling volume
without focus on PowerSDR), but it won't be tomorrow.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems