We use Blackman-Harris windows for all the right reasons as the window
in the filter design.  We care about the ultimate out of band rejection,
and this can only be accomplished by a (VERY SMALL) sacrifice in shape
factor.    These filters in their worst case,  192000 samples per second
and DSP set to 512 sample buffers,  BETTER than can be had with any
traditional analog filtering system.

This is easy for you to do yourself.

Set display to spectrum.  Set filter size.  Go to Setup panel and test
tab and turn on the noise generator and select input. This will run
white noise into the receiver and you can measure the filter shape
DIRECTLY and capture screen shots to demonstrate the filter shape.

Frankly, we are just too covered up with other work to do this now. But
it is easy to do.

Bob