Also Bob check out the compact enclosure that
I used for the LOT-1 transformers that I took
out of a used Pro Co Sound IT-4 that I bought
on eBay.

Don't have to mess around with 3 pin Canon
connectors and takes up a lot less room.

The IT-4 enclosure was beat-up and it was at
a reduced price.  After all, we're just
interested in the transformers.

< http://www.hamsdr.com/profile1.aspx?id=76 >
click on photo of the golden box to enlarge

Mike - AA8K