Possible, but not practical.  Flash has a limited lifetime on writes
(10k to 100k, depending on the technology).  Even if writes are
load-levelled, paging on such a storage device would drastically
shorten its lifetime over what you might expect.

Most OS's allow paging to be disabled.  This may or may not be
acceptable for your use cases / applications.  We had to go this way
for Flash-based storage used in In-Flight Entertainment applications.

Matt Zilmer
WA6EGJ