I looked through teh KB, but didn't see anything like this.

I've followed the ediro manual and some profiles and have SSB working.
Not perfect but it does sound ok using the MIX to hear myself.

One issue, whether VOX or MOX, there is a slight time issue, a hum and then
the xmit drops.

I can't find where to cut that time down
If contesting or dxing, it would be long enough to cause problem

So...in VOX or MOX, I transmit, and then either stop talking or click MOX, I
hear a hum for a couple micro secs, and then the SDR goes back to receive.

I have a Vox setting of 37
A Gate setting of -144
(isn't Gate what we used to call 'anti-vox')

pse & tu

Sex is dirty only if it's done right.