Willi and Frank,

The DC Spark-Over Voltage of SA05-C-T52-A-301-M is specified 200V±20%
and typically the max. device voltage of the preamps is as low as
5-6V. A properly located microgap surge absorber may prevent big
disasters, but still for low voltage transients protective diodes will
be needed, too.

73, Ahti OH2RZ