I just got back from Dayton and turned on the Flex and found that it
receives normally for 1 or 2 seconds and goes dead.

The display is normal for that 1 or 2 seconds, then all indication of any
signals are gone and the noise floor drops all the way down to the baseline
below -140 dbm.  I've cleaned all the connections, rebooted the computer and
tried both PowerSDR v1.8.0 and v1.9 SVN: 1175. The sound box is the FA-66.

While it is dead, I can switch between bands and hear the relays click.
Also there is no transmit.

Each time cycle to standby and back to on, it will receive again for 1 or 2
seconds.  Almost like and oscillator start then quits.

Is this problem caused by the fact that I looked at the SDR-5000 while in
Dayton?

Anyone have any ideas?

Dave, K8AA