-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Larry W8ER
Envoyé : mardi 22 mai 2007 00:02
À : FireBrick
Cc : FlexRadio List
Objet : Re: [Flexradio] r we Flexonians or Flexorites?

What's the proper term for FlexRadio devotees?

*FlexoFans!*




FireBrick wrote:
> What's the proper term for FlexRadio devotees?
>
> Flexonians or Flexorites?
>
> I favor Flexonians, has a nice ring to it.
>
> And while I have your attention.
> What's the preferred mode for PSK? DIGU or DIGL?
>
> With knobs and dials boxes, I would use LSB/Packet combo for PSK..
> And Rtty would be FSK.
> But seeing as how Rtty on a SDR is afsk, I'm thinking DIGL????
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> "There can never be a computer language in which you cannot write a bad 
> program.
> -----------------------------------------------------
>
> Bill H. in Chicagoland
> webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
> weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
> FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
>
>
>   

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/



_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to