That after many trials and tribulations, I now have SDR1000 and WinWarbler 
working flawlessly.
Both PSK and RTTY.
Full control from the PowerSDR v 1.80
With excellent decoding via VAC
And using VCom virtual comports

What turned the corner, was installing VAC 4.6

The Rice Crispies sounds are gone, instant PTT, and the sound of the output 
signal sounds good.
OTA reports said the signal was clean.

I have no idea why the change in VAC version made the difference in the PTT.
Possibly in the 'uninstall old version' and 'install new' I cleaned out 
something I messed up earlier.

But for those wishing to maintain their logs using the DXLab Suite, I can 
report full compliance with the SDR-1000.

Disclaimer: "At least for now till I screw something up in the future". 
"YMMV"




-----------------------------------------------------
If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance!
-----------------------------------------------------

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to