Is it just me or is SVN 1188 better for LMS NR? I saw the changes from Bob
in the SVN log and decided to download it. I was pleasantly surprised to see
changes to NR with Block LMS checked. I have preferred the new releases from
the SDR-X branch because of the faster turn around time with semi break-in
CW. The NR now seems comparable to v1.8.0 under some circumstances, at least
with my setup.
 
The improvements is most pronounced with 100 Hz filters and at 96000 Hz
sample rate. I tried 192000 Hz and the NR was rough. Wider CW filters are
also rough. This is an improvement and I can use SVN 1188 with narrow CW
filters, with NR, and still get the faster turn around time. I tried the NR
with SSB and it is still kind of rough also.
 
It would be interesting to see if anyone else has the same results. Thanks
to Bob for the tweaks. He is making progress.
 
73,
 
Steve N6VL
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/attachments/20070523/535b3309/attachment.html
 
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to