-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of AD5VJ Bob
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 4:53 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-1000

I am thinking of trading my IC-775DSP for an SDR-1000 with

 100 watt pa, ldg built in tuner, delta 44 sound card and break out box,
all cables and usb adapter cable, original user manual, Shuttle PRO
Controller

However, I do not see "dual watch" or anything but split on the demo
that I downloaded to test it with.

Does this rig have any kind of diversity tuning?

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: BUR, LotW, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
Old calls: WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET