-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of guenter
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:30 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] cw remote

I have no sdr yet and no real experience with PowerSDR, so my question
may be answered very easy.

I convinced my XYL to allow order of the Flex5k with the argument, that
she can operate her YL skeds with her laptop from the kitchen, garden or
elsewhere (with network access available). I will put the radio hardware
into a box somewhere with remote control.

Next question of my XYL was: can I operate cw (with a keyer of corse,
not with the computer) ?

??

I do not want to invent a protocol for fast keyer tranfer via network,
so I will transfer her ETMs cw audio to the computers mic input and via
the voice chanal to the remote box.

But now: how to configure PowerSDR?
I think, that I will need  SSB mode, set vox on in a fast mode, switch
some narrow RX and TX filters and may be do some other setting.

Question is: Is there a "one button" solution?

My "ideal solution" would be a hidden configuration switch for the CWL
und CWU button to operate these button either with hardware key or tone
signal.

As I said, I may be completely wrong and there is another very simple
solution.

Tnx for your ideas.

Guenter