I discovered the other day running various versions 1.8 and beyond that
I get stereo output with main and sub receiver separated ONLY with the
BIN button turned off. Excellent separation, but BIN creates a
"surround-sound" effect that eliminates the distinct right-left audio
separation.

73, Carl WCØV