I doesn't sound like the SDR to me it sounds like a ground loop or common mode
at the computer.  I would first make sure everything is plugged in at the same
place, not going through multiple strips each with its own "protection"  Ground
everything to the same point.  Isolate things that carry RF like feedlines that
includes the line between the amp and the rig as well as between the amp and
antenna.  This is the basic minimum then I would start adding ferrite and stuff
like that.

73  W9OY