One of the things that is causing me problems, are the different places that 
you enter buffers, and sample rates. I don't understand the concepts here 
but beginning to think they are not the same things.

On the eldiro drivers console in Control Panel
In the PSDR audio/soundcard
and in the VAC panel

I 'wish' to use the maximum panadaptor.
So I 'think' I want the eldirol set to the highest sample rate via the 
button on the back of the fa-66 (yes I know it must be shut off and on for 
changes to take effect)

So I 'think' that the PSDR setup Audio>Soundcard settings should be the same 
sample rate???
and buffers???

and I also 'think'
That the VAC buffer size and sample rate are a different animal, having 
similar names but different settings.

Or am I wrong? which my wife says is my 'normal' state???




_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to