José,

At least I did include it in the Subject line of the email..

Sorry I will be sure to include the UTC time
also..   It gets confusing here in the
states,  very little attention is paid to UTC
time,  only the military and us hams,  and many
of us have a hard time subtracting the correct
number of time zones, depending if it is daylight
savings time or standard time..    HI  HI..

73,
Dudley
WA5QPZ