Obviously the NR does not work on AM but I find the NB to be quite effective on
AM
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Monnier
  To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
  Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:17 AM
  Subject: [Flexradio] NB/NR for AM

  Many of us use the SDR 1000 for AM operation. Unfortunately for us the noise
  blanker and noise reduction functions of Power SDR have little or no effect
  on noise levels when used in the AM mode.

  I find the same noise limiter functions work very well for other modes and
  wish the same advantages could be applied to AM.

  I have searched the Feature Request list for any indication of previous
  requests. If any requests have been made, I haven't found them. I wonder
  what the rest of you think.

  I would also like to know how to list a Feature Request. Thanks.

  Mike

PM