-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Haupt
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 4:17 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 availability?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around the SDR concept and embrace it as a good
main radio.  Competing in price with my last car, the SDR-5000 is well
beyond my means, so I was scouring the flex-radio website for pricing and
availability of the SDR-1000.

Anyway, I was unable to find P&A on the
SDR-1000...rather than a handy-dandy link on the front page to quick
pricing, I found a link to an "online store" with little more than a search
box.  The link to "transceivers" contained just pricing for the Flex-5000.
I tried every manner of search that my feeble brain could conjure in the
search box, but could not find any pricing info for the SDR-1000...only
accessories.  Is the SDR-1000 NLA?

TIA,

Dave W8NF