Thanks Joe and John. I suspected the sample rate was the problem. I
am running VAC at 11025 to accomodate another program. It was a
compromise to get everything running, but now it seems that I will
need to adjust that if I am going to run WinDRM.  Bummer!

CWGet and MixW both run well at 11025, MixW will run at 48000 but not
CWGet, an oldy but goodie.

Thanks guys for the confirmation.

73 Jim