I've been a Yaesu owner for years so wasn't aware of this Kenwood feature 
and it's effect.
So I've put in a Feature Request and wonder if anyone else has a solution.
(other than changing logging software <smile>)

I've been playing with trying to make PWSDR seamless with my Logging/Control 
software, DXBASE2007.

Upon initial start of DXB or PWSDR, the two will communicate and transfer 
data.
But the communication drops out after a few moments.

Writelog, and DXlabs Commander maintain constant bidirectional commu.

What I found, is that the TS2000 has two modes of communication,
you choose either 'constant 2 way' or 'on demand 2 way'.

Apparently, my software needs the 'constant 2 way' option to be enabled.

I'm not sure if the Cat Command AI 'auto information' is what I'm learning 
about.

Can anyone put some light on this for me?


-----------------------------------------------------
"Think positively, act positively, and never leave fingerprints."
-----------------------------------------------------

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to