I am interested in the FLEX-5000A (having the excellent 1k)

I know, second production run, not before Q3 2007

 

Just a few questions:

 

Is there an estimate when the "optional independent high

performance second receiver" will be available and an

estimate on the price?

(I would like to have it shipped at the same time if possible 

to save on postage to Europe)

 

On the antenna tuner I read 2 different stories:

 

- http://www.flex-radio.com/Products.aspx?topic=F5K_upgrades

  Internal Unbalanced 160 to 6 meter Automatic Tuning Unit (ATU)

  This product is not yet available. 

  Additional information for this upgrade will be forthcoming.

 

- http://emartshops.com/FlexRadio_Systems/Transceivers.html

   Select Optional 160-6m ATU:

   Installed Add $299

 Or should it read "only available installed in the 5000A (for now)"

 

Thanks 

73

 

"You must have sinned before you can ask for forgiveness"

groeten Peter
petervn(a)hetnet.nl <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ; pa0pvn(a)hetnet.nl 
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   ;
pa0pvn(a)gmail.com ; pa0pvn(a)amsat.org .
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/attachments/20070621/2fd413ab/attachment.html
 
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to