Thoughts please (stirring the pot!)
Thinking of a feature request, maybe.

Listening to sideband signals, I have noticed over the years that when one
is tuned off the frequency the error seems to show up in a sound like it
might be a beat between the components of the speech and the numerous
harmonics that exist on non-sinusoidal audio.

Has anyone thought of an algorithm to automate tuning a receiver correctly
to each of several stations who just didn't get it right??
Just a first thought might be looking at what shows up in an FFT of the
FFT...?
Just a wild idea..... as I said ... stirring the pot!

Or, chasing the flock responding to a CQ FD?

I did operate (3 contacts) but did more looking, watching this weekend.
Generally trying to help out while I re-learn the game.

Jim - W4YXU