I believe this message:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg16383.html

clearly states a delay is happening and why.  It also clearly states 
that when Flex has an answer, so will you.

Bob
N4HY


Alan NV8A wrote:
> I wouldn't mind knowing either, but if they ship even only one on Friday 
> they've still "start[ed] shipping the last week in June," which is what 
> they told us.
> 
> A week or so back they said they were still on target, but that says 
> nothing about how quickly they can produce them. I have no idea where I 
> am in the queue, but by the time I place my order they were saying that 
> more than half the first production run was sold already.
> 
> 73
> 
> Alan NV8A
> 
> 
> On 06/26/07 03:55 pm DAVID LEDUC wrote:
> 
>> Has anyone heard anything about the shipments of the Flex 5000? The end of 
>> June is getting close.
> 


-- 
AMSAT Director and VP Engineering. Member: ARRL, AMSAT-DL,
TAPR, Packrats, NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR WG Chair
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or
else you're going to be locked up." Hunter S. Thompson

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to