Lately my rig has expanded to multiple radios. In addition to my TxRx 
radio, I use a second radio for a monitor, and a third radio for a 
bandscope. The problem is to keep them all tuned to the same 
frequency and mode.

To solve this problem I have written an experimental applet that 
works with Writelog. You set up your radios in Writelog, then run the 
applet. There are checkboxes for four radios. You check the ones you 
want to keep synchronized. Then press the Sync button.

Tune any checked radio and it will tune the other checked radios to 
the same frequency and mode.

Are there other Flexers with a similar need? If there is any interest 
I will make the program available in exchange for feedback.

Best 73,
Ed W2RF

P.S. I have also written a Writelog rig interface for the RFSPACE SDR-
14 and SDR-IQ if anyone is interested.


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to