I've owned my SDR1000 for over a year now and have only operated CW. Last
week, I purchased a Heil GM-5 (with HC5) to try it on SSB. I am using a
Firebox along with a fresh installation of Window Vista Ultimate.

Everything installed and works fine for cw. I also installed VAC and can
copy digital modes with no problems.
I use a quarter inch two ring plug into the firebox for the microphone.
However, I get no audio output for SSB and further, nothing out when I try
digital and VAC. I guess that the bottom line is that no audio out is
getting from the PC to the SDR. I've double checked that the connections are
correct as per the manual.

I am not very "savvy" in troubleshooting this, so before I attempt to go any
further, I thought I'd ask here if someone could help.

Thanks,
Ken - N8KJG


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to