Cecil (or others on the list that have done it...)

Any advice on how to get started working with different profiles?  Like Joel,
I'm a bit nervous about making these kinds
of changes (for instance, I don't know exactly how to eliminate services when I
have set up a new profile.)

I used to do this kind of low-level stuff all the time, but that was back in
the days of CPM, and boot loaders, etc.

So, any pointers on setting up an alternate profile, pitfalls, etc.?

Mark