Flexers,

I happened to tune 5MHz this evening and noticed a chirp that extends down in
frequency some 32KC below
the carrier.  It shows up as a fast moving hump that begins every second in
sync with the WWV pulse
starting at about 4995 KC and sweeps down to 4964 or so before disappearing.
The transit of the chirp
over these 32KC takes about a half a second.

I checked the other WWV frequencies - tonight is one of those unusual nights
when I can hear all 5 of
them.  It only appears on 5MHz WWV and only on the lower sideband.

(Here's the only remotely FlexRadio content: I probably wouldn't have noticed
it while listening with
narrow filters on a radio with knobs, but it's pretty obvious seeing it on the
Panadapter.)

I thought maybe it was a local artifact, but when I replace the antenna lead
with a wire and sweep around
the shack I don't hear it (or WWV) so it appears to be coming from outside at
any rate.

I did some preliminary googling, but couldn't find anything that sounded like
this.  Has anyone else seen
this / knows what it is?

Mark