Mike Naruta wrote:
> YES!
>

> Time to upgrade my PC again.  :)

Naaaaa.   We are not using the power of some of the measliest graphics
cards out there.  I never even warm up my two generation old AGP Radeon
card.  Why?  We are insisting on continuing to use this resource hogging
GDI because we are afraid to tell some people that there performance
will suck if their card does not support OpenGL on Windows with hardware
acceleration (and all self respecting ones do).

HOWEVER,  my core 2 quad, motherboard,  RAID drives, and new case just
arrived

;-).

(I just wanted to deny you a rational excuse for upgrading and couldn't
resist).

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.