Quality speakers.
I'm not that much of a audio purist....
But
I found that the sound bar that attaches to Dell monitors, really sounds
quite good and even my kw station shows no rfi in them.
I have two, each of my monitors. one is wall wart powered, the other gets
its 12v from the monitor.

So the point is...it seems the Dell speaker products are a reasonable (read:
inexpensive) choice and available in mass quantities on eBay.