Dave,

All these site that are being given are great!  I think you have a great idea
here.  Keep in mind if you decide to go with a mini PC/Car PC, don't forget it
must have firewire for the flex5000.

Also maybe look to see if they have a serial port besides USB.

Enjoy!

Ken
K3YI

Logic Supply stocks a wide variety of small LCD displays.  They also
specialize in Mini-ITX computers.

http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/lcd_displays

73,
Dan  KB5MY/6