Similar thing happens with the 1.91 Beta version I downloaded from 
Flex's website - running with one power level on band A, change to 
band B, then back to band A and the power level has changed markedly. 
Then if I change the slider position but immediately return it to the 
original position, the power level is restored to the proper value.

Jerry W4UK

At 01:46 PM 7/22/2007, you wrote:
>I reported this as a possible bug, but I want to warn others using this beta
>to be careful.
>
>I found, and repeated, that if I manually use the slider to lower my drive
>level to less than 50 watts, and then closed PWSDR 1350.
>Upon restarting the program the drive power was changed to 75 watts or
>sometimes full power.
>
>What I just found out...upon restarting, the power is at 75 watts, when I go
>from Standby to ON, it raises to full power.
>
>Be Careful
>
>
>-----------------------------------------------------
>"To be, or not to be, those are the parameters.
>-----------------------------------------------------
>
>Bill H. in Chicagoland
>webcams at http://76.16.160.118:8080/
>weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>FlexRadio mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
>Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
>FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
>FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archive Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
FlexRadio Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/
FlexRadio Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to