I would like to query the digital mode users regarding the AGC setting.
I'm currently running PowerSDR 1.9.1 beta (original SVN), DXLabs
Commander interfaced via VComm to a test version of Multipsk using VAC
4.07. I
currently have the AGC set to MED, and I notice that when a strong PSK
signal appears in the bandwidth, the AGC really cuts the signals back. I
know it's supposed to do that, but I'm curious as to what is an optimal
setting for digi modes. Thanks for any help and suggestions.

73... Jon W1MNK

PS I also posted this on the Digitalradio group.