You joke Frank, but how cool would it be to
don your stereo goggles and see each receive
waterfall as a three dimensional surface?

You could use your cyber-glove to reach into
one of the receive planes and grasp an interesting
signal, setting the filter widths with your
hand motions.  You could then touch the start
of his signal to hear the whole transmission.

I can hardly wait for version 2 of the software.

Gonna have to upgrade my PC again.    :)

Mike - AA8K