-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Tracy
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 9:04 AM
To: Neal Campbell; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 5000 Beta testers: What firewire cards work?

I just put my production FLEX5000 on the air this morning using an Intel
DG965WHMKR motherboard with the TI Firewire chipset onboard.  Seems to
work
fine.

The rest of the system is an Intel Core2Duo E6600 @ 2.4 gHz and 2 mb of
RAM.
XP Pro SP2 is the o/s.  CPU usage runs between 15% and 25%.  I can't
believe
I'm saying this, but I think the RX is even better than the SDR1K!

The only minor problems I had getting up and running can be traced to my
inability to read and follow instructions :>)

73,

Bob K5KDN