Hi Neal, that you for the quick answer. Let me understand. I have VCOMM
emulating ports 6 and 7. In PowerSDR, I have com6 defined as CAT. In
exteral Apps, (Ham Radio Deluxe for example) CAT is set to COM7. Are you
saying that I need to enable another pair of com ports, using, say com8
in the PTT section of PowerSDR, and com9 in the external apps (such as
PCALE) PTT  setup? Many thanks for clarifying this. I really appreciate it!!

73... Jon W1MNK Brandon, FL USA