Dan Scott wrote:
> The Transmit Equalizer no longer has the 160Hz Notch Filter. For us that
> needed this, will it be coming back?
> Thanks,
> Dan

I am writing an sse/sse2/3dnow library that will help DttSP, GnuRadio,
Flex, etc. do lots of different things faster.  It is about 1/2 done for
just the sse part and it makes no sense to release it in this state.
After this library is done, there will be a collection of routines that
call it to do things like sums of squares,   iir filters,  etc.   This
will be a huge speed up in all sorts of areas for us.  With the release
of the Flex 5000 and all of the algorithmic work I need to do on new
features,  I just don't have time to finish it right now.  But when it
is finished, I expect we will be able to greatly improve the ANF and NR
algorithms since we will be able to afford to do a complex LMS in
regular widrow form and not block form.   The agc percentage in the
profiler will plummet, etc.    We will get to this.

If we can just get our graphics impact on the CPU to plummet,  we would
have wiped out most of the problems of running this code on any modern
computer.

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.