Tim,

I've been operating anywhere from about 25 wpm to 45 wpm and keep the
"Semi Break In Delay (ms)" setting on PowerSDR (in the CW section of
controls) set to about 200mS at the slower speeds, and sometimes shorten
it down to 100mS for the faster speeds, but not always. I'm not a fan of
QSK to begin with, so I these settings suit me well, and provide fast
and seamless break-in capability where I can hear band noise between
words (at 100 mS setting), but not between letters.

This is a great CW radio!

Dale,
WA8SRA