-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 12:59 AM
To: Flex Radio
Subject: [Flexradio] Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for the good reports.  I think we get the picture that
this is a winner.  I would suggest we swap modes now and rather than
tell everyone that it is good,  please tell Eric and I if you have
problems.  I really do appreciate the rapid reports as they made me feel
much better about sticking my neck out on this one.

We have come a long, long way from the early days.  This is really
pretty cool.

73's and enjoy
Bob
N4HY

--
AMSAT Director and VP Engineering. Member: ARRL, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR WG Chair "If you're going to be crazy,