From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 7:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] SDR-5000 Models

Yeah, perhaps ya'll don't have a "B" on the keyboards in Texas, even better,
I'm sure that ya'll are going send me a "B" model free of charge, so I can't
do all the "Beta" Testing out here in Africa, hi
The A,C, and D models are too expensive, the reserves in my "B"ank account
are very low

Be seein ya

Dave ZS6AVM