Hi Bill,

Great idea to make it a real product! That will have a lot of
customers, I believe, because: a) SDR needs at least one knob, b) I
have three years' successful experience of this concept.

I modified a Logitech USB mouse wheel like this picture shows:
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/ahti/sdr-1000/VFOknob.jpg

73, Ahti OH2RZ