Yes.  I see spurs from 14.291.5 to 14.297.

Using a SDR-1000 with Delta 44.

Bob

K8MLM

In a message dated 9/1/2007 10:12:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I just  ran across a strange artifact that is present in both v1.10.1 & in
SVN  1503.

I was on 20m USB.  While tuning up in frequency in 100Hz  steps, when I
stepped from 14.293.8 to 14.293.9, a series of spurs appeared  all the way
across the panadpter display.  When I continued tuning up  in frequency, they
abruptly disappeared when stepping from 14.296.8 to  14.296.9.  As you tune
across the 6 kHz segment where they are  present, the number of spurs (& also
their spacing, of course) changes.  Switching Spur Reduction on and off also
changes the number & spacing  of the spurs.  However, even with Spur
reduction on, one or more of  the spurs may be within the receive passband.

I am using a SDR-1000  with the M-Audio Delta 44 sound card.

Anyone else notice  this?

73, Ray,  K9DUR