If you send me an e-mail, I will send you my test data.
Measured dynamic range is on 20 meters.
Noise floor with 500 Hz and 2400 Hz bandwidths and sensitivity (SSB bandwidth)
is included on 14, 10, 5, 2, 1 & 0.2 MHz.
73,
Rob Sherwood, NC0B

>>> Ian Wade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 9/8/2007 11:39 AM >>>
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, FlexRadio KB
Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Ian,
>
>All of the published specifications are found on the FLEX-5000A Details web
>page (at the bottom)
>http://www.flex-radio.com/Products.aspx?topic=F5Ka_details

Yes, I already saw that. There are no sensitivity figures there except
for 20m. What about the other bands?

Also, the figures for 20m specify the sensitivity with and without
pre-amp. Is the pre-amp built-in standard equipment, or an extra? Does
the pre-amp work on all bands (including 6m), or just 20m?

Also, what is MDS? Is it Minimum Detectable Signal (i.e. the receiver
detects the signal but cannot necessarily process it) or Minimum
Discernible Signal (the receiver detects the signal and can process it)?

Ian, G3NRW